Azure Specializations - Process and Controls Overview
As part of its Azure specializations consulting and audit preparation services, ISSI offers an optional one-hour Process and Controls Overview. This session covers key aspects of the audit processes and controls and provides partners with a high-level overview of the audit process.
The Process and Controls Overview session includes:
- A general discussion of the Azure specialization audit process.
- A discussion of best practices in preparing for the audit.
- An explanation of the checklist requirements for the relevant specialization. This will be a general discussion and will not include a review of your proposed evidence or a discussion of specific scenarios. For a more in-depth review and to prepare for the audit, you can sign up for extensive in-depth consulting engagements.
- More information is available here.
- The session is conducted remotely using your preferred conferencing platform.
Azure Specialization Audit Preparation Consulting Services
ISSI offers audit preparation consulting services that include a checklist explanation, an in-depth discussion of audit best practices, an audit rehearsal with evidence review, a gap analysis report, and follow-up support communications prior to the audit.
Are you ready to transform your organization?
Get in touch with us to start your transformation journey!