Carbon Emissions Management for Cloud Businesses
The workshop designs the methodology for the partner’s business to become carbon neutral. It provides a comprehensive overview of industry trends, requirements, and pivotal metrics and tools. The workshop assesses the partner’s current CO2 emissions, sets the targets and develops a plan for the emissions reduction and continuous optimization. The partner will also get guidance on relevant certification requirements and the certification application.
- Carbon emissions for cloud service providers: an exploration of the existing frameworks and requirements
- Assessment of the partner’s emissions and estimation of the total CO2 equivalent
- Practical sessions on how to address science-based targets (SBT) requirements
- Design for emission reductions: development of the partner’s targets and the reduction plan
- SBT validation: consulting on the certification process, documentation design and guidance on the certification application
- Support for the partner’s certification journey
- The partners’ sustainability assessment report
- Carbon emission targets and the reduction plan
- Certification documentation
Are you ready to transform your organization?