ISSI Consulting Services
Mitigate Undesirable Cloud Outcomes
Create an effective, centralized enterprise architecture function that leads and governs cloud computing adoption
Cloud Centre of Excellence Development
Remote or onsite engagement to assist partners with understanding CCoE implementation best practices.
The workshop will help develop a vision and structure for the CCoE that will contribute towards eight key functional areas within the partner’s practice.
Ideation/Brainstorming sessions will enable the partner to identify and prioritize actions in each of the functional areas to achieve the partner’s objectives and the development of operational processes for the CCoE.
The workshop focuses on sharing the best practices on building a CCoE, divided into eight distinct disciplines. The partner will develop the CCoE structure, and an implementation plan based on the workshop content.
A review will be conducted with the partner to verify that the draft CCoE plan aligns with the best practices discussed and partner goals.
- Assessment report detailing the key best practices discussed.
- Outcomes of the ideation sessions in an actionable format.
Who can Participate?
- Product development
- Product marketing
- Talent management
- Service delivery (cloud managed services)
- Professional services (cloud solution design)
- Sales and presales
Key Success Factors
- Executive sponsorship
- Appointed program manager
- Key stakeholders’ participation
- Subject matter experts’ participation
- HR alignment