ISSI Consulting Services
Implement Global Best Practices in CMP
Define areas of opportunity and create a plan to achieve the desired future-state
Cloud Management Platform
The interactive 2-day remote workshop to enable MSP partners to develop a CMP roadmap for adoption in alignment with the partner’s goals and objectives includes:
- Overview of the CMP requirements and characteristics adopted in the industry
- Provide best practice for each functionality of an MSP’s Cloud Management Platform
- Discuss CMP reference architecture for each of the core CMP functionalities
- Discover current-state and maturity level of our partner’s CMP Implementation
- Define areas of opportunity; create a plan to achieve the desired future-state
- Provide frameworks to evaluate multiple CMP Tools available in-market
Delivery format & Pricing
$6,000 (Travel and expenses for any onsite sessions are not included)
Key Success Factors
- Leadership sponsorship
- Subject matter experts’ participation
- Program manager
Who can Participate?
- Chief technology officer
- Service delivery personnel
- Chief cloud architect
- Customer success managers
- Technical support/automation engineer
- Customer support
- Detailed report that identifies the global best practices in CMP implementation for each of the core capabilities.
- Report identifies the strengths and gaps in the partner’s current implementation of CMP.
- Current maturity ratings of the CMP implementation based on best-in-class implementation.
- High-level guidance for future state best-in-class implementation that aligns with partner’s business needs and goals.