Service Portfolio Development
The workshop exploits the opportunity for the partner to control and manage their sales offerings while delivering what is best for the customers. The partner will create and operationalize a Cloud MSP portfolio that accounts for the market particulars and the partner’s internal processes. The workshop works on the portfolio dimensions crucial for success: competition, required investments, pricing models and tiers, sales operations, account management and customer success, product marketing strategy and operations, and configuration for continuous improvement. As a result, the partner will get a portfolio structure with defined services mapped to the partner’s business and technical particulars, along with the implementation and operationalization plan.
- Exploration of various best practice MSP portfolios based on ISSI’s global consulting insights
- Review of the successful product marketing and sales strategies that allow influencing customers’ requirements early in the sales cycle
- Guidance on the building blocks required for a successful MSP portfolio launch and operations
- Portfolio design sessions
- Portfolio operationalization sessions: assessment of the partner’s sales and technical capabilities, building the roadmap to success
Delivery formats & pricing
- Partner practice assessment report including gap analysis of the partner’s services portfolio, sales and marketing state
- Partner’s Services Portfolio
- Implementation and operationalization plan
Are you ready to transform your organization?