Cloud Business Model Design
Define and operationalize the cloud business model through mature financial planning and management. Struggle to define your services pricing model? Your cloud business model seems too flexible, so it is hardly manageable? Still using the financial projections you once briefly scatched in a spreadsheet and never reworked since then? Consider this workshop that will help you to define and improve your business model through multi-dimensional planning and financial management.
The workshop helps design pricing and cost for cloud services, create a profitable model for servicing hyperscale cloud customers and plan internal operations. The workshop accounts for the partner’s local market specifics; the consultants are successful practitioners with 15+ years of experience leading MSP financial operations. As a result, the partner will have an executable business and financial model, including addressable market estimation, pricing for various service types and segments, and profit and loss (P&L) outline structure.
- Partner capabilities assessment: service model, operational and financial perspectives
- Business model design accounting for the partner’s technical and business capabilities and vision
- Financials workshop: addressable market estimation, costing and pricing, P&L accounts, cash flow
- Business model canvas
- The addressable market estimation model
- P&L focusing on gross margin components
- Pricing model with customer lifetime value per segment
- Cash flow
- Skills and competencies matrix with a roadmap
Are you ready to transform your organization?
Get in touch with us to start your transformation journey!