Cloud Adoption Framework Discovery and Implementation
The workshop provides in-depth guidance on the principles and tools of the cloud adoption framework (CAF), defining its value for the partner’s cloud consulting, professional services (design and deployment) and managed services (operations and support). The partner will get the cloud customer journey map accounting for the partner’s organizational structure and current services practices. Separately, the workshop will focus on developing a master technical design document that will help the partner to standardize its cloud design and deployment projects.
- Exploration of the cloud adoption framework pillars, terminology and tools aimed at the business audience – partner’s executives and functional leads
- Mapping of the comprehensive cloud customer journey onto the partner’s cloud practice: the assessment of the current business structure and practical recommendations for improvement
- Timeline for the partner’s services practice improvement aligned with CAF customer journey
- Bonus: development of the master technical design document together with the partner’s cloud subject matter experts
- Customer cloud adoption journey: the documented approach tailored to the partner’s services business
- The project plan for implementing the customer cloud adoption journey across the partner’s business
- The master technical design document for standardization of the cloud projects and ensuring excellent quality
Are you ready to transform your organization?