Hyperscale Cloud Certification Readiness Consulting
To significantly improve the customer experience for organizations moving workloads to the cloud, hyperscale vendors are investing heavily in partner certification programs. AWS, Google Cloud, Microsoft, and Oracle have launched a range of partner certifications aimed at two broad areas of operation:
- Cloud Managed Service Provider (MSP) operations and services.
- Cloud professional services capabilities, e.g. cloud migration, DevOps, and other service solutions, as well as vertical market and technology-specific specializations.
Achievement of these certifications presents hyperscale partners with a range of challenges, including:
- The major hyperscale vendors update their requirements regularly, requiring partners to be constantly evolving internal capabilities and processes in order to be audit-ready.
- Audit preparation is typically very time-consuming and requires input from a multi-skilled team with direct knowledge of the customer examples to be used during the audit. This creates a significant additional workload that is not billable.
- The typical small and medium-sized hyperscale partner lacks a compliance function with expertise and experience in interpreting audit checklist requirements and translating these into relevant actions and documentation.
- Partner employees who are new to the audit process can find the audit process stressful and intimidating.
Prepare for your hyperscale cloud certifications
ISSI’s audit preparation service enables partners to prepare for hyperscale cloud certification and address the challenges listed above. Upon engaging with our team, ISSI will assign a consultant who is a subject matter expert to work with your team through two or more of the following stages:
- Checklist readout with members of your team. Each audit requirement is discussed in detail to ensure a full understanding of the intent of the control, and the type of documentary or demonstration evidence required.
- Evidence review, including a detailed review of the evidence identified during the readout to ensure that the evidence is currently available and easily accessible. Feedback is provided on identified strengths and weaknesses of each piece of evidence, and if required, an action plan to rectify any omissions.
- Audit practice, in which the ISSI consultant acts as an auditor and takes your audit team through a “dry run” audit.
- Audit preparation reporting: a written report detailing findings and gaps is provided by the ISSI consultant; a readout with your team may be arranged to ensure a comprehensive understanding of your audit readiness and any steps needed to remediate gaps.
- Your audit team’s time is optimized and focused on effective actions, releasing other personnel to focus on billable activities.
- The risk of an auditor identifying gaps requiring remediation action is minimized.
- Members of your audit team can approach the audit process with the confidence required to successfully present evidence of compliance.
Deliverables will vary with the length of the engagement, partner audit experience, and the complexity of the audit requirements. Typically the deliverables will include two or more of the following:
- Audit checklist readout
- Audit evidence review and gap identification
- Practice audit
- Written report
Due to ISSI’s presence across all major geographic regions, local business culture and language are also factored into the engagement.
- Managed Service Provider (MSP)
- Managed Service Provider (MSP)
- Azure Expert Managed Service Provider (AEMSP)
- Azure Specializations
- Managed Service Expertise (MSE)
Are you ready to transform your organization?