Cloud Management Platform Analysis and Implementation
The workshop accumulates ISSI’s years of experience working with various cloud management platforms and customized solutions. It provides the partner with an overview of the best practices from different perspectives: customer demand, the partner’s business and technical processes, hyperscale cloud vendors’ expectations. The workshop guides the partner through the pivotal CMP functions, its design and integration with the partner’s existing processes and tools. As a result, the partner will be able to make an informed “build versus buy” decision and will get the CMP architecture and the implementation plan. The workshop covers both technical and business implementation of the platform; it provides a map of service management processes supported by the system and discusses the opportunities for business improvement and growth created with the CMP.
- Overview of the CMP business requirements and solutions adopted in the industry
- Assessment of the current partner’s toolset supporting its cloud business and service management
- A detailed review of each functionality requirement. Exploration of the tooling value for the respective service management and customer success processes
- Technical review of the CMP reference architectures: “all-in-one” solutions and sets of integrated tools
- CMP design sessions
- Development of the CMP implementation plan for the partner’s cloud business
- The assessment report of the current partner’s tooling and cloud service management practice with best practice recommendations
- Maturity rating heatmap detailing the partner’s state against the ISSI’s CMP framework
- CMP architecture design
- CMP implementation plan
Are you ready to transform your organization?